Terms and Conditions
1. Your registration is to be considered as a contract between you and JIUTOPIA.
2. Places can be considered BOOKED and SECURED only after registration and payment.
3. Cancelations must be received in writing (via email) in advance of the event. The following cancelations charges apply:
a. full refund before 1/3/2023
b. 50% refund after 1/3/2023 till 31/3/2023
c. no refund after 1/4/2023
4. The camp registration and payment can be transferred to another athlete, however the JIUTOPIA Organizer needs to be informed of this and approve it.
5. If there is change in the email or personal information related to your subscription to the camp please contact us as soon as possible, so we update our records.
6. JIUTOPIA will assign a base insurance for each participant. If you want to upgrade it, please contact us and we will take care.
7. JIUTOPIA is not responsible for any personal belongings at the camp, it’s up to each participant to keep their personal belongings safe.
8. It may be necessary to change the instructors, the date or the venue at any time prior to the Event. In that case, you will be given the opportunity to cancel your registration. Should you decide to cancel your registration for these grounds, we are not responsible nor liable for any costs and/or expenses you may incur due to the cancellation of your registration.
9. JIUTOPIA will immediately exclude any participants from the camp without refund in case of:
– Aggressive behavior (inside and outside the mats)
– Disrespect to the staff and the participants
– Racism, Sexism, Ableism, Other forms of prejudice
10. You will be registered as a subscriber of Jiutopia’s newsletter.
If you as a current subscriber of the newsletter shop from Jiutopia.com, Jiutopia will store data about your purchases such as which tickets you have purchased and when the purchase was made. The purpose of this for us is to be able to provide you as a customer with more relevant and personalized information about our tickets and offers. This type of data is deleted from our records once a year. However, the company has certain legal obligations under e.g. accounting requirements, tax and consumer laws that may require us to retain certain parts of your personal information.
Jiutopia has the right to send you information about Jiutopia’s tickets and services.
Jiutopia has the right to communicate with you, including to provide customer service; to send service-related messages such as notifications, confirmations, and updates; and to send promotional messages, such as messages relating to new tickets or services that we think may be of interest to you.
The subscription is free of charge and can be terminated at any time.
11. When registering to the camp you automatically have agreed to the terms and conditions written above for the JIUTOPIA camp.